The new PylonsHQ site has now launched!
The new site is running on the latest Pylons 0.9.7 code-base backed by the CouchDB database. New features that have been added:
- Snippet repository
- Traceback posting
- Easier to read buildbot status page
- Trac user integration, so your login to the main PylonsHQ site is carried into Trac seamlessly
- Feeds for the various sections, including the new blog
- All new documentation using Sphinx
- OpenID registration and sign-up
- All PylonsHQ code open-sourced and available on BitBucket
Unfortunately, we were unable to integrate the Wiki’s auth, so that will still require a separate login for now.
Comments are through-out the site, to ensure that feedback isn’t missed and of course there’s many more features planned that are coming soon. The site isn’t quite 100% complete, as a few links here and there are likely broken yet (like the tutorial links on the front page). I’ll be putting out frequent updates to remedy this and any other little bits that need more polish.